2G-plus rule from on December 4th 2021
Dear Seehotel guests,
our hotel and our restaurant Tausend93 are still open. We look forward to welcome you in Maria Laach. From Saturday, December 4th, the 2G-plus rule will apply. We are therefore only allowed to welcome fully vaccinated and recovered guests who also require a negative corona test result. We look forward to your visit to the Seehotel.
Your Seehotel Maria Laach Team
Best Price Booking
Book best price!
Book best price!
2G+ - Simple, Safe, Enjoy!
Visit the Seehotel
Your visit to the Tausend93 restaurant and the enjoyment of regional and seasonal delicacies can also begin as usual under 2G +.
Test yourself on site
There is no need to visit a test center. Test yourself on site at the Seehotel in the discreet atmosphere of the Kaiserzimmer. The certificate is only valid in the Seehotel Maria Laach.
Proceed to the Restaurant
If the test result is negative, nothing stands in the way of visiting the Tausend93 restaurant. Bon Appetit.
We are allowed to welcome all guests who ...
- are fully vaccinated + have a negative rapid test with them
- are fully vaccinated + carry out a quick test on site (at a price of € 4.00 in the Kaiserzimmer)
- are "boosted" (2-fold vaccination + booster / Y & amp; Y + booster / recovered, vaccinated + booster)
- Children up to 12 years (up to 3 months after their 12th birthday) without a test
- Unvaccinated young people between 12 and 17 years of age with a rapid test (also on site)
- Vaccinated adolescents up to 17 years of age without further test
Please also note:
- The booster exception applies from the day of the booster vaccination!
- Wearing a mask to the table is compulsory
- The recording of contacts via app or note is still mandatory!
- The house may not be entered without 2G + proof (not even use of the toilet)!
3D Tour the Seehotel Maria Laach
(C) Peter Seydel
Our brand new rooms. Book now!
Our gift idea
The Seehotel Voucher
Spread a little joy
and give a Seehotel voucher
We'd be glad to help
Email: email@example.com Telefon: 0049 (0)2652 584-0